MED ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
The ReFlex™ IFAK was developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex is a two-piece system, med roll and carrier, that is designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies. This system was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK. The ReFlex Carrier and ReFlex Med Roll can be purchased together or separately.
• Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) grab handles for long-term durability
• Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 "-2.25", and horizontally on MOLLE
• Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
• Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
• Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
• "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5" or two-row MOLLE panels
• Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included
The ReFlex is a two-piece system, med roll and carrier, that is designed to carry organized medical ..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register